Friday, July 11, 2014

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl

To my Sweet Baby Girl,

How could I possibly ever explain to you how I see you...

...and how beautiful you are...

So beautiful, in fact, that I have trouble taking my eyes off of you.  

Each day you amaze me, each day you thrill me, each day my heart bursts to the point of overwhelm at the blessed awareness that, out of all the mothers in this entire world, God chose me for YOU.

Through you and your brother, 
I am so aware of what Grace means...
because by it, I am blessed with you both, 
despite who and what I have ever been in my life.



Happy birthday, Sweetheart...I can scarcely believe that you're two...

I love you with all that I am...
...and with every ounce of love 
God has poured through me 
just for your sweet and amazing heart.   


No comments:

Post a Comment