Monday, September 15, 2014

My Break From Blogging

Alright, alright, I'm back...but I'm not going to lie, coming back hasn't been easy.

Those last couple of weeks before school were simply delightful, if I may say so myself!
I thought nothing of the blog and how was I going to fit it in amid the rest of life's responsibilities,

I just.  
Simply.  
Was.
....with my kids...with my husband, with whatever was going on with the day...
and let me tell you, being that way is a hard way to shake off!  

But I'm back...

I'm just really really hoping that my being in each of life's most beautiful moments never gets overlooked again...
because, truly...
once you're there, 
living like that, with eyes on God...
there's just no reason to be any other way.

Talk to you guys soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment