Monday, March 24, 2014

Sword Drill Challenge:Week 2

JOHN 11:35
Jesus wept.

Starting this week's challenge a day later than intended, but somehow I don't think you'll need all week to remember this one...and, since it's so short, let's just be crazy and go sans memorization strategy!

You might be wondering,
                                   "What's the point of even picking such a short verse anyways?"
                                                                                         
Well, even a single morsel is still food, right?
It still builds,
              it still nourishes and strengthens..
                                                ...it still adds to that armor we learned about last week!

And too, I'm a big believer in building the ol' confidence through tiny affirmations...
My daily to-do list itself is sprinkled with things that are done in a flash, just so I can cross them off my list and feel that sense of accomplishment!  For me, it  fuels the fire and gets me pumped for the more enduring tasks!! 

Consider this week that fuel for your fire...but don't let it's humble length fool you!
This verse is profoundly packed with meaning, and reassurance, and tender love...
Tune in tomorrow to find out how...

'Til then Soldiers!


Missed a week?  Here's the rest of the series:
Week 1: Visualization  


No comments:

Post a Comment