Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sword Drill Challenge: 10x10x2

Welcome to Week 3!!

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp for my feet, 
a light on my path.

Going with something new this week guys...
   I'm calling it the 10x10x2, 
                                              but the idea comes via Pinterest.

METHOD:
Let's just dive right into it, shall we?  
Now I'd never tried this approach, but it all seems pretty simple...

Here's the deal....

READ the verse 10 times
SPEAK the verse 10 times
WRITE the verse 2 times

Like I said, pretty simple, right?!  ..That's the whole shebang!

10 Read 
            10 Speak 
                           2 Write...every day this week, if we can!


Now let's go do!!



So, which method has worked the best for you so far?  
Got a verse you would you like to try next?  


Drop me a line and let me know!!

Missed a week?  Here's the rest of the series:




No comments:

Post a Comment